1. Spend more time on my skincare and really look after my skin. No short cuts here. I intend to incorporate a mask weekly and religiously into my routine. To properly double cleanse my skin with a little massage and not rush things.
2. Buy less impulsively. Yes I tend to fly out and grab stuff that's a new release or shiny and exciting, but I'm going to try and pare things back to what I know works for me.
3. Drink lemon water. 1 cup each day. So far so good.
And my non beauty goals are:
1. Worry less. Enjoy things as they are and in the moment. Easier said than done, but it really gets you nowhere.
2. Read more!!! This is a big one for me. I'm a book work and truly love and enjoy reading but I tend to let other things and chores get in the way. Not anymore. Me time is happening this year.
3. Try new things. Whether it's a new coffee shop, a foreign film or going somewhere different. Outside the comfort zone is where the magic happens.
Blog posts will be more regular this year with new purchases and lifestyle bits. I promise!
Here's to a great 2015!!